1. Rushbury Village Hall, March 17th - 19th Rushbury Village Hall, Wall under Heywood,
Church Stretton, SY6 7JD
Welcome to a new season of rallying, all hard standing. Come along and meet up with new and old members. Social on Saturday evening (additional small charge for supper).
Directions: From Shrewsbury take A49 to Church Stretton, turn left onto B4371 on entering Wall under Heywood, Village Hall is on right. Look out for SCC signs.
Marshals: NOTE CHANGE OF MARSHALS Martyn & Wendy Prince 01948 665 281.
Fees: £11.00 per night inc. vat & admin.
2. Bradford Arms, Ivetsey Bank, March 31st - April 2nd
RALLY FULL MARSHALS TAKING NAMES FOR WAITING
Watling Street, Ivetsey Bank, Staffordshire, ST19 9QT
Come along and enjoy a different Friday night as the Bradford Arms Folk Club have invited the Centre to enjoy an evening of music. Friday evening admission to Folk Club only £3 per person. Limited pitches so please book in early.
Directions: From Shrewsbury take M54 to Jn. 3, take first exit A41 north to roundabout, take third exit A5 past Weston Park, after 1 mile Bradford Arms is on left. Look out for SCC signs.
Marshals: Tony & Maureen Lloyd 07743 467675
Fees: £7.25 per night, vat & admin.
3. Easter Holiday Orchard Holiday Park, April 13th - 17th
New House Farm, St Michaels, Tenbury Wells, Worcestershire, WR15 8TW
Enjoy an Easter rally on a small working farm in the countryside. Locally there’s historic market towns of Tenbury Wells and Leominster or alittle down the road there’s Worcester & Hereford to explore. On the rally field we will have a few games and competitions including, Easter Bonnet & Childrens Easter Egg Hunt, your welcome to come along and enjoy the long weekend.
Directions: From Shrewsbury take A49 south continue past Ludlow, at Wooferton turn left
onto A456 to Tenbury Wells, then turn right onto A4112 for St Michaels, Site is on right.Look out for SCC signs
Marshals: Martyn & Wendy Prince 01948 665281 Fees: £9.50 per night inc. vat & admin.
4. May Day Sparchford Farm, April 28th - May 1st
Sparchford Farm Caravan Site, Culmington, Nr Ludlow, SY8 2DE
Visit another corner of Shropshire for a long bank holiday weekend, local to Ludlow, Much Wenlock and the Long Mynd.
Directions: From Shrewsbury take A49 to Craven Arms turn left on B4368 Pedlars Rest turn right onto B4365, at Culmington turn left into Corve View, site is along lane. Look out for SCC signs.
Marshals: Pete & Heather Harvey 01743 614017. Fees: £13.00 per night, vat & admin.
5. Shropshire Bake-Off Competition, Kevindale Camping Site, May 12th -14th
Kevindale, Broome Rd, Broome, Craven Arms, SY7 0NT LIMITED ELECTRIC PITCHES AVAILABLE - BOOK EARLY
Join us for the weekend and have a go at the Shropshire Bake-Off (optional), Further information from Mark Lloyd on the field or give him a call.
Directions: From Shrewsbury take A49 to Craven Arms, turn right onto B4368 at Aston on Clun turn left into Broome Rd, site is on left before railway bridge. Look out for SCC signs.
Marshals: Tony & Maureen Lloyd 07743 467675
Fees: £13.25 per night, inc. vat & admin. (Electric £2 extra per night)
Spring Bank Holiday Caravan Club National Rally, Sandringham,May 26th- 31st ALL ELECTRIC PITCHES
Come along and enjoy the National at the Queens Royal Retreat at Sandringham, Norfolk. Many arena activities throughout the weekend with live shows in the marquees. All members will be pitched in their regions, with or without electric, Shropshires will be on the West Central lines. This is a very limited rally so early booking is recommended.
Further details on bookings please contact the Caravan Club direct or visit their website.
6. Park Hall Countryside Experience, June 9th - 11th
Burma Rd, Park Hall, Oswestry, SY11 4AS
Come along and enjoy the experience of Park Hall, a must for children from toddlers to grandparents.
Directions: From Shrewsbury take A5 to Oswestry, take third exit off for A495 towards Whittington, turn left into Burma Rd. Site is on left. Look out for SCC signs.
Marshals: Martyn & Wendy Prince 07507 127594 or 01948 665281
Fees: £10.85 per night inc. vat & admin
7. Floral Competition - Ty Mawr, June 23th - 25th
Ty Mawr, Lyneal, Ellesmere, SY12 0LQ
Join us in the heart of the Shropshire Lake District for our annual floral competition (optional), Further information from Mark Lloyd on the field or give him a call. Rally field is beside canal, lots of walking and cycling paths, Colemere is just down the canal path
Directions: From Shrewsbury take B5476 to Wem, then turn left onto B5063 follow road towards Welshampton, turn left before canal bridge past Fernwood C.P. take aright at Lyneal Village and site is on right just before the canal.. Look out for SCC signs. Marshals: Tony & Maureen Lloyd 07743 467675
Fees: £9.65 per night inc. vat & admin
8. Shropshire Centre 50th Anniversary Celebration Rally, Hodnet Hall, July 14th-17th
Hodnet Hall, Hodnet, TF9 3NN *******RALLY IS FULL********
www.hodnethallgardens.org www.edconwayandtheunlawfulmen.co.uk, www.burntwoodmusic.co.uk
In the award winning gardens of Sir Algernon and Lady Heber-Percy home, your welcome to come along and join us as we celebrate our 50th Anniversary. A long weekend with live music with Friday night Ed Conway & the Unlawful Men and Saturday family disco wth live duo Burntwood, together with our usual Shropshire rally games and competitions, visit the gardens with over 60 acres of brilliantly coloured flowers and a chain of ornamental pools to explore. Rally starts Friday with an optional night on Sunday evening. Please book early to allow Committee to plan event. See latest flyer for details
Directions: From Shrewsbury take A53 to Hodnet roundabout, turn into village and immediately Shrewsbury Road take first left into Hodnet Estate. Look out for SCC signs.
Marshals: The Committee Bookings: Martyn & Wendy 07507 127594 or 01948 665281. A £10 deposit per caravan is required on this rally. Fees: Two Nights Rally (Friday & Saturday) £30 Sunday Night £11.50
9. Woodcock Lodge Farm, Hampton Loade, July 28th -30th
+++ Rally Full +++
Chelmarsh, Hampton Loade, Bridgnorth, WV16 6BN
A return visit as once again we visit one of the Centres favourite rally sites, just sit back and enjoy the views as rally field looks over to Hampton Loade station, just a short stroll down the lane and you can travel on the world famous Severn Valley Railway or cycle along the national route 45 which runs along the farm, take a stroll along the river Severn or pop into Bridgnorth and visit the Saturday market
Directions: From Shrewsbury take A458 to Bridgnorth, head towards town past railway station,A4373, take a right onto B4363 then a quick left onto B4555, follow road then turn left signposted Hampton Loade. Caution narrow road with passing places (locals are use to caravannners), Site is on right.Look out for SCC signs.Limited pitches book early. Marshals: Phil & Ruth Hemmings 01630 698126 Fees: £11.25 per night inc. vat & admin
10. Shrewsbury Flower Show, Shrewsbury, August 9th-14th The Agricultural Showground, Berwick Road, Shrewsbury, Shropshire, SY1 2PF The Shropshire Centre once again welcomes new and old ralliers from all over the country to visit the county town of Shrewsbury during the annual Shrewsbury Flower Show with time to visit Shropshire in the summer. Plenty of pitches, all members welcome. Directions: From A5 take A49 north at Battlesfield roundabout take A5124, at second roundabout turn left into Ellesmere Rd, continue towards town, at traffic lights turn right into Berwick Rd, showground is on left. Look out for SCC signs. Marshals: Tony & Maureen Lloyd 07743 467675 Fees: £13.50 per night, vat & admin.
11. August Bank Holiday, Family Summer Holiday Weston Super Mare , August 25th - 1st September. Ebdon Bow Caravan Park, Wick St Lawrence, Weston Super Mare, Somerset, BS22 9NZ.
Pack up your sun lotion and sun glasses and come along and enjoy a
week long holiday in Somerset. Site is just on the edge of Weston Super Mare, so you can stroll along the Grand Pier, enjoy the sands and take in the sea air, have an ice cream or two and even ride a
Weston donkey! Plenty of places to visit over the week and when you get back to the rally field in the evening we will have afew games and competitions. We’ve also managed to hire off the owners the
skittle alley for a night.
Joint Marshals: Pete & Heather Harvey, Martyn & Wendy Prince Bookings: 01948 665281. Fees: £111.30 for the week inc. electric, vat & admin. (A deposit of £20 per caravan shall be required to secure your pitch). Week bookings Friday-Friday only. Booking early recommended as limited pitches. Can't make the full week? We also can offer non-electric pitches for the Bank Holiday at only £11.50 per night.
12. Ludlow Food Festival, Monstay Farm, Burrington, September 8th - 10th
Monstay Farm, Burrington, Ludlow, SY8 2HE www.monstayfarm.co.uk
Ludlow seems to be the new food capital of England, so we’ve arranged a rally to enable you to sample the tasty delights on offer. Site has lovely views across South Shropshire. Directions: From Shrewsbury take A49 into Ludlow town, then B4361 over river taking a right onto Wigmore Rd, follow road and site is on right. Look out for SCC signs. Marshals: Kevin & Gill Read-Jones 01630 801323 Fees:£11.25 inc. vat & admin.
13. Riverside Caravan Park, Bridgnorth (26mls) September 22nd - 24th
Kidderminster Road, Bridgnorth, WV15 6BY
Bridgnorth town is just a short along the riverside, plenty of tea shops and bargains in Saturday market. Both Bridgnorth Cliff Railway & the Severn Valley Railway are minutes away. Directions: From Shrewsbury take A458 to Bridgnorth then at roundabout take A442 Kidderminster Rd, site is 100m on right. Look out for SCC signs. Marshals: Tony & Maureen Lloyd 07743 467675 Fees:£7.25 inc. vat & admin.
14. Shropshire Centre AGM & Photographic Competition, Tilstock Bradbury Village Hall, October 6th - 8th Tilstock Village Hall, Tilstock, Whitchurch, SY13 3JL Please bring along your photographs to enter our annual photographic competition and then on Saturday at 2pm join us for the Centres AGM. The Centre is run by volunteers for fellow members and needs your support, so this year please attend your AGM as we would love to see you. This shall be followed by judging of the photographic competition and a social on the Saturday evening. Directions: From Shrewsbury take A49 towards Whitchurch, at A41/A49 Prees Heath continue towards Whitchurch, immediately after joining dual carriageway turn left before Raven Hotel. Follow Rd into Tilstock, Village Hall is on right just past School. Look out for SCC signs. NOTE CHANGE IN MARSHALS: Mark & Michelle Lloyd 07818 283 601 Fees: £10.00 per night inc. vat & admin.
15. Illuminations Competition, Wyndford Mill, October 20th - 22nd Wyndford Mill, Chatwell Lane, Great Chatwell, Newport, TF10 9BJ ELECTRIC PITCHES
This years Illumination competition decorate your caravan window
theme is “Books” so get your imagination working and come along and enjoy the weekend. Directions: From Shrewsbury take M54 to Jn.3 turn left (north) onto A41, at roundabout straight over then
after1M take a right by house, follow road to site. Look out for SCC signs. Marshals Mark & Michelle Lloyd 07818 283 601
Fees: £13.25 per night inc.EHU, vat & admin.
CHANGE OF VENUE 16. The original rally at Winstanstow was booked back in February 2016. In August 2017 it was discovered that following a genuine mix up by the new caretakers the village hall got double booked as there was a previous booking with the old caretakers booked in July 2015! We now are delighted to hold the last rally of the season at Ellerdine Village Hall. Come along and enjoy the rally and everybody is welcome.
Ellerdine Village Hall, November 3rd - 5th Ellerdine Village Hall, Heath Lane, Ellerdine, TF6 6QT Join us for our last Rally of the season. Use of Village Hall over the weekend. Socials on both Friday & Saturday evenings. Directions: From Telford take A442 towards Hodnet turn left by the Garden Centre and follow road to middle of village, turn right into Heath Lane, Village Hall is immediately on right and rally field is 50m further on left. Look out for SCC signs. Marshals: Pete & Heather Harvey 01743 614017. Fees: £12.05 per night inc. vat & admin.
News on 2018 Rallies, Check out "News & Photo's"
If you have any queries regarding the Centre please call any of the Committee (details on contact page) for a friendly chat or wish to book a rally, please call the Marshals running the rally (details on rally page),